Exactly what are FHA ineligible home kinds?
- Non FHA authorized condominium jobs and/or projects that are cooperative
- Manufactured/mobile houses. Manufactured housing means any dwelling constructed on a permanent framework. Manufactured domiciles are ineligible regardless of if the towing hitch, tires and axles have already been eliminated.
- Condo Hotels, also called Condotels, that are jobs handled or operated as hotel/motel or had been hotel/motel conversions
- Original properties
- Farms, orchards, ranches and properties that are rural 10 acres
- Mixed use must adapt to domestic nature for the community, and commercial use cannot exceed 25% regarding the living area that is gross. (more…)
Continue Reading Can you receive an FHA loan for a residential property obtained at auction?